[Foundation-l] Hi, Jimmy Wales, please estabish the board of inspectors to investigate admins.

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:20:14 UTC 2006

Hello all,  hello Rocky7

On 9/12/06, Peter Rocky7 <freudianjungianp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Who left the first important adminship of Japanese Wikipedia to
> [[:ja:User:Suisui]](=[[:ja:User:KMT]], etc.),
> [[:ja:User:Tietew]](=[[:ja:User:Aphaia]], [[:ja:User:しるふぃ]], etc.), and
> so on?

It would be where we are expected to laugh, but sorry, your joke is
not so funny as the previous one.

And foundation-l is generally the place for discussion about the
Wikimedia Foundation, considered not the equivalent of BJOADN. (Eh,
you remember my past jokes? Forget them, it was not a good joke,
anyway). Currently we have seen you posting only jokes, and your jokes
are somehow incivil. Rocky7, if you continue to post such and only
such, I think we are better to ask the list administrators to list
your address on discard filter of this mailing list.

--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org