[Wikimania-l] <-- WikiDragon alert

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Sun Oct 23 13:53:41 UTC 2011

I'll support Kenya if they really go for it.

I am subscribed to the WMKE mailinglist but didn't notice a mention of
any Wikimania plannings. Also I am unsure, given the amount of
ressources needed that Wikimedia Kenya could make a bit so soon. Anyhow,
as stated above, they have my support if they go for it.

/Manuel