[Wikimania-l] CD

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:53:38 UTC 2011

It's always the visitors, or "the outsiders" who get that treatment. Airport
authorities, airlines hardly ever focus on local or people who look like of
local origin. I have hardly ever seen any locals being held for questioning
in any country that I have ever visited.

It's just who looks more like an outsider than the rest of the group.

Also, as Liam mentioned I'd strongly suggest keeping your tags, badges,
schedules, any documentation to prove you actually attended the conference
and provide them as proof.

Have a safe trip back everyone!

Theo