[Wikimania-l] CD

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:42:14 UTC 2011

Ah, well, I got 45 minutes of questioning -- a good chance to explain
Wikimedia governance to the nice young lady at security ("so what do
you do for wikipedia again?") The board is pretty suspicious! :)

Having the conference materials handy as well as reasonable
documentation of your other travels, and business cards if applicable,
is useful. In addition to general questions about the conference (who
was on the program, etc) I also got asked for my university ID (where
I work) and when I booked the tickets and so on -- agreed with Marcin
that a lot of this is just to catch you out to see if there are
inconsistencies and nervousness.  But I figure not everyone gets this
full questioning!

-- phoebe

ps there is no CD, afaik.