[Wikimania-l] Registration still not open...

Morgan Chan morgand536 at wikimedia.hk
Fri Jun 4 13:43:03 UTC 2010

Hi all:

I am facing another serious problem too.
As my CFP submission has been accepted,
but i still did not hear anything about the scholarship for speakers,
I quite worry about whether i can make it to Poland.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
everton137 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2010/6/2 masti <mastigm at gmail.com>:
>
> > several problems occured both organisational and technical. We are
> > working on that. More info to come tomorrow.
>
> why don't you, please, tell us what is the trouble you are facing,
> because maybe some people can help you? I talked on IRC channel of the
> organization team and I was told the registron shall be open before
> thurstay (yesterday). But up to now, nothing
>
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration
>
> the situation is more than critical and Wikimedia volunteers would
> like some feed back from the organizational team.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom

Best regards,
Morgan Chan
Morgan Chan
Director and Commissioner of Communications, Wikimedia Hong Kong
Member of Communications committee, Wikimedia Foundation
E-mail:morgand536 at wikimedia.hk
Tel.:+852 9012-2178
WLM:morgand536 at gmail.com
Skype: ups918