[Wikimania-l] Registration still not open...

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:33:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/6/2 masti <mastigm at gmail.com>:

> several problems occured both organisational and technical. We are
> working on that. More info to come tomorrow.

why don't you, please, tell us what is the trouble you are facing,
because maybe some people can help you? I talked on IRC channel of the
organization team and I was told the registron shall be open before
thurstay (yesterday). But up to now, nothing

http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration

the situation is more than critical and Wikimedia volunteers would
like some feed back from the organizational team.

Regards,

Tom