[Wikimania-l] [OT] on-line flight checkin

Takashi OTA supertakot+wikimania at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:35:36 UTC 2010

Hi,
It could be a kind of off topic and you frequent travelers may have
already known, but it may help someone...

When I talked with Morgan Chan, I noticed that you have to check-in
your flight may be done on the website of actual operating airline,
like LOT Polish Airways (for me).

Here's an example:
I booked my flight on the All Nippon Airways website, including Star
Alliance partner LOT Polish Airways flight from Gdansk to Munich.
But ANA's site told me partner flight is not applicable to online check-in.
Instead of that, I tried to check-in LOT Polish Airways with the same
reservation code (not ETKT number), and succeeded. Note that I
needed to change "Your Country" to Poland.

--Takashi OTA [[User:Takot]]