[Wikimania-l] Football tonight

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:05:59 UTC 2010

There is a conflict between on the one hand wanting to watch the match with
a large group of people, with the locals. On the other hand we also want to
watch the game amongst ourselves. I though there was someone else trying to
set up a screening just for us - is this the case? Otherwise, we should try
to get together at that big screen rather than separate. In the absense of
any other suggestion - how about meeting at the corner of the viewing area
closest to the entrance to the Raddison hotel.

-Liam

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata