[WikiIT-l] [Fwd: [Foundation-l] Banner testing again]

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki a gmail.com
Gio 19 Ago 2010 06:43:44 UTC

Riassunto: non fatevi venire colpi apoplettici se vedete qualche
sporadico CentralNotice (avviso) in cima alle pagine, è normale.

Nemo

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Oggetto: [Foundation-l] Banner testing again
Data: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:00:20 -0700
Da: Philippe Beaudette <pbeaudette a wikimedia.org>
Rispondi-a: Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List
<foundation-l a lists.wikimedia.org>
A: Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List <foundation-l a lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi folks,

Just a heads up that Thursday at 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific), we'll be
running some very light banner testing to make sure that the tools we
use for the fundraiser are fully optimized before we launch.  We'll
also take the opportunity to do a little bit of message testing.  The
banners will serve to a very low set of editors, but I didn't want you
to be surprised if you got one.

The test is anticipated to run for one hour.

Thanks!
pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe a wikimedia.org

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 (x 643)
mobile: 	918 200 WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!