[WikiEN-l] "Corporate Representatives for Ethical Wikipedia Engagement"

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Apr 16 13:12:38 UTC 2012

The problem arises in the cases of articles which are libelous,
malicious, or manifestly unfair. Other instances, other than people who
are clearly notable, are not relevant; it doesn't matter whether we have
articles or not, promotional or critical, so it doesn't matter if the
subject has the power to delete. I realize that sentence is hard to
understand. Basically it means that except for the famous or maligned, it
doesn't matter whether there is an article or not or what its content is.

Fred