[WikiEN-l] iCorrect

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Mar 28 19:28:29 UTC 2011

A well known, even notorious, joint in 1910... as O. Henry was a well
known writer. Joel's Cafe could be linked from O. Henry, but it is hard
to know how much he hung out there.

The Grinch successfully stole Christmas but Wikipedia is more like The
Gingerbread Man:

I am I am a gingerbread man. So I run, I run as fast as I can. And you
And you can't catch me. I am I am the fastest. You can't You can't get
me.

There will always be people adding interesting material to Wikipedia.

Fred