[WikiEN-l] iCorrect

Scott MacDonald doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 28 16:05:54 UTC 2011

The main issue with OTRS is the mismatch between the subject's reasonable
expectation that he's dealing with the "editorial authority" and the fact
that the volunteer is just an editor. If the complaint is about vandalism or
unsourced content it works fine, but if the complaint is complex, not so
much.

Many moons ago, I set down my thoughts here. I bet dated now, but still:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Doc_glasgow/The_BLP_problem#Difficulty_wit
h_OTRS

Scott