[WikiEN-l] iCorrect

Scott MacDonald doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 28 11:38:13 UTC 2011

"It fails our reliable source requirement."-- geni

Wow. Geni that's truly the remark that encapsulates exactly what's wrong
with BLPs, and the irresponsible attitude of Wikipedia.

Nevermind our many biased articles, factual errors, and stuff written from
"reliable sources" (aka tabloid sensationalist hatchet jobs), we can dismiss
the subject trying to set our record straight because it fails our
Scriptural requirement. That's Wikipedia's myopic fundamentalism taken to
its extreme.

Ever considered the requirements just might occasionally be screwed?

Scott