[WikiEN-l] Reg. Research using Wikipedia

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:47:40 UTC 2011

Hi Ramesh,

I'm assuming from the size that you are interested in the English
language Wikipedia.

If you are doing several of these reports I would suggest getting
yourself a https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/FAQ toolserver account.

For a complete one off I would suggest filing a request at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Database_reports

Hope that helps.

WereSpielChequers