[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Do you want to write pages that thousands of people see every day?

Lennart Guldbrandsson wikihannibal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 23:33:16 UTC 2011

Just a note about the results we will get, so there are no
misunderstandings:

It will be the one that new users respond best to (which start them
editing), and not necessarily the ones Wikipedians like the best.

And feel free to create better versions yourself.

Best wishes,

Lennart

2011/2/21 Elias Friedman <elipongo at gmail.com>

> Definitely NOT the "bookshelf" version!
>
> Whatever version you go with, DO include the link to those instructional
> videos. I didn't even know we had those!
>
> Sent from my Droid2
> Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
> אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
> elipongo at gmail.com
> On Feb 20, 2011 5:28 PM, "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

Lennart Guldbrandsson, Fellow of the Wikimedia Foundation and chair of
Wikimedia Sverige // Wikimedia Foundation-stipendiat och ordförande för
Wikimedia Sverige