[WikiEN-l] Accessibility of technical articles

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:16:11 UTC 2011

Actually, I think the point of the mathematics articles, is that many
of them (especially the more advanced ones) are written and used by
practising mathematicians. See the comment here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%253AWikiProject_Mathematics&action=historysubmit&diff=408581050&oldid=408567259

So some might object to your use of the term sophomore, but the rest I
agree with. You need people who have experience explaining things to
make things like that accessible, but I would suggest technical
writers and those who are good at popularising and explaining science
and maths topics.

Carcharoth