[WikiEN-l] Accessibility of technical articles

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu Feb 17 13:57:01 UTC 2011

This is typical sophomoric writing, sometimes literally done by 2nd year
students, actual sophomores. It is not limited to math; my particular pet
peeve is our philosophy articles.

A skilled teacher with years of experience teaching at the college level
can often make such subjects much more understandable.

Fred