[WikiEN-l] Third Opinion wanted on Alternative names and Ottoman History

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:47:24 UTC 2011

HI,
I am trying to add inthe missing ottman history of Prizren and getting into
some petty dispute.
please help advise on how to procede, in the city of Prizren the official
languages are Serbian, Albanian and Turkish, and there is a large Bosnian
and Gorani population,
if there are alternative names for mosques (and webpages) in those
languages, we should list them, no? How will people who want to research
more be able to find the, it took me a long time to do the research and find
references, and now they are just being removed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Prizren#Not_all_Viewpoints_Third_opinion
please help,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org