[WikiEN-l] How to start a viable competitor to Wikipedia? Step 1 allow people to edit

MuZemike muzemike at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:07:29 UTC 2011

Not to be supporting Conservapedia (more like playing Devil's Advocate),
but isn't "rewriting history" different from "reinterpreting history"?
It's like interpreting The Bible; that is, there are different
interpretations of the entire book that span the entire one-dimensional
political spectrum.

-MuZemike