[WikiEN-l] How to start a viable competitor to Wikipedia? Step 1 allow people to edit

Bob the Wikipedian bobthewikipedian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:23:24 UTC 2011

Sad indeed. I am not entirely convinced Conservapedia is even maintained
by conservatives. Most of the stuff I've seen on there looks as though
it was designed to poke fun at conservatives, rather than to represent
us accurately.

I've not heard of Liberapedia; I might check it out in a bit to see how
awful it is.

Bob