[WikiEN-l] Living Person Task Force is starting up

Keegan Paul kgnpaul at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:05:45 UTC 2010

Hey, folks.

The Living Person task force should get rolling mid-week, we're finalizing
the core and last plans (<
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Living_Persons>)

We hope to hold weekly public meetings on IRC with the entire Wikimedia
community, and we will be publishing the logs on strategy.

I'm tossing together an informal "what do you care to see?" meeting at 3:00
UTC, 1 Feb, six hours from this post.  I'll be keeping this list updated
with meeting times, it should be at that time weekly I think.  That's open
to tweaking as well.

Take care.

~Keegan

--