[WikiEN-l] Administrator coup / mass deletions

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:05:49 UTC 2010

2010/1/21 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> Does anyone have a summary of the articles deleted in the present
> blood-crazed axe frenzy? Is there a list up? And/or a description of
> the general type of BLP deleted?
>
> I understand many were hardly-viewed articles with no edits in the
> last six months. Which sounds innocuous enough, but remember that
> [[John Seigenthaler]] was one of those until the subject noticed.

It's the usual. Politicians from various countries countries (and the
EU). Olympic athletes. Singers who ceased to be significant some time
before 1990 or didn't catch on anywhere that spoke english. Oh and a
british civil servant although since they were in a fairly senior role
in 1906 I doubt they are actually living.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rdm2376/Unwatched

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monie_Captan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Anefal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Vian