[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia as a Marketing Tool

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:45:54 UTC 2010

One of those steps being "Check to see if anyone already working at
your company is a Wikipedia volunteer. If so, that person can be a
valuable resource to help you find your best strategy for getting
included." Now that sounds like a pretty good reason not to talk about
this particular hobby at work, or to edit in your real name.

WereSpielChequers