[WikiEN-l] Amazonified Wikipedia

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:38:41 UTC 2010

We can't blame Amazon if they take "You should not cite any particular
author or authors" literally. I suspect they've read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reusing_Wikipedia_content they
seem to be complying with the bit about linking to our articles.

Lots of people mirror Wikipedia, or parts of it, is Amazon doing
anything different? If not have we brought this to their attention?

WereSpielChequers