[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:47:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Surreptitiousness
<surreptitious.wikipedian at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Gregory Maxwell wrote:
>>
>> This is another area where the UI can have a real impact: It's
>> important the it not overstate the level of review that is occurring.
>> Right now  flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org is calling the levels
>> "Draft" "Checked" and "quality", but this is under active discussion.
> Quality might be pushing it then.  I'd suggest "article", but I can't
> work out how "Checked" fits in. Maybe "Documented" would work better?

Quality is just the default.

"Draft"(unflagged) "Checked" "Reviewed", perhaps?

AFAIK there has been no effort on enwp to figure out what is necessary
and sufficient for a higher grade of flagging, I think we generally
know what the lowest grade means: It's stuff that you think probably
won't be reverted, or some similar low bar.

I think that it may not be useful to worry about the definition of the
higher grade of flagging until more people are comfortable with how
the feature works in practice. Baby steps.