[WikiEN-l] Notability and ski resorts (was: Newbie and not-so-newbie biting)

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:59:04 UTC 2009

Andrew Gray wrote:
> I think a good analogy here is explicit general history articles. We
> view it as quite normal to go from
>
> [[History of something]]
>
> and then, when it gets too large, split it out into
>
> [[History of something]]
> * [[History of something in the Bronze Age]]

I know this is mildly on a tangent, but I find it interesting
nevertheless...

Wouldn't that most likely be:
* [[Prehistory & history of something in the Bronze Age]] ?

Or something like that...

IOW, doesn't the Bronze age kind-of straddle the boundary
between prehistory and history?

> * [[History of something in the Middle Ages]]
> * [[History of something in World War I]]
>
> etc.

PS. Feel free to moderate me if this is found to be too far
from being of the topic of this list ;-D

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen