[WikiEN-l] Moderation (was: Stick this in your music theory and smoke it.)

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:20:32 UTC 2009

Sure. I enabled your moderation flag because you keep posting large
numbers of low-quality posts, despite my requests to the contrary. The
specific event that triggered it was your posting of 4 very similar
messages to the "Deletion of unreferenced living person biographies"
thread, all quibbling over the semantics of whether "speedy
deleletion" was equivalent to "out-of-process deletion".

One message probably would have been ok, although it would be better
if you'd advanced the discussion, rather than getting stuck on this
small point. But 4?

Anyway, please keep making good quality, relevant, interesting posts
that help advance discussions about Wikipedia - that's what this list
is for.

Steve