[WikiEN-l] Stick this in your music theory and smoke it.

Surreptitiousness surreptitious.wikipedian at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:34:32 UTC 2009

Steve Bennett wrote:

> Ok, that post was totally off topic. You're on moderation now.

I think perhaps I'd ponder if we needed to be told on-list that someone
was going on moderation.  Is it productive or counter-productive to
publicly announce that fact.  I suppose if there was an argument to be
made for openness, some technical wizardry could automate it so that
either a list of moderated posters is maintained or an automatic post is
made to the list to announce "so and so" has been placed on moderation.