[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia: the Journal

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:45:38 UTC 2009

This is somewhat similar to Citizendium, except their peer-review is
open, as is currently also considered a good practice. they haven't
gotten very far with it, and they seem to have almost all of our
problems in maintaining NPOV.
I suggest we let them develop their model, and we continue ours'.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.