[WikiEN-l] New site for meta-discussion

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:04:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Jake Wartenberg
<jake at jakewartenberg.com> wrote:

> I can.  I want to promote a relaxed atmosphere without allowing outing or
> trolling.  It should be a place where editors can chatter idly and
> brainstorm new ideas.  I hope that gives you an idea of what I am going for
> here.

If there's a problem with "outing" (I don't even know what that means)
and "trolling" they should be dealt with within the community.

We already have a list that is moderated.

Perhaps this is harsh, but maybe you mean "I, personally, am not
getting what *I* want from the communities that exist, so I'll set up
another one".

I occasionally get drunk, or swipe at someone and then get slapped
down by a few people. When that happens I generally think "yeah, they
have a point, I really should be put in my place. I was wrong".

Are you just looking to create somewhere where you'll finally be right?