[WikiEN-l] Featured churn

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:14:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Carcharoth
<carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The closest I've come to writing about things in other countries is here:

Aww, I'm a *much* better person than you:

New Zealand: Broken River, New Zealand, Craigieburn Valley, Fox Peak,
Invincible Snowfields, Mount Dobson, Mount Lyford, Porters, Rainbow,
Snow Park, Mount Cheeseman, Temple Basin, Mount Olympus Ski Area,
Mount Potts, Roundhill Ski Area, Hanmer Springs Ski Area, Mount
Robert, Manganui

France:Carnac stones, Couesnon, La Trinité-sur-Mer, Sée River, Château
de Beauregard, Loire Valley, (Puiseaux River), Canton of Morez, Parc
de la Tête d'Or, Pontorson, Phare de la Vieille, Ar Men, Tourelle de
la Plate,

Central Europe: Mount Klin, Starý Smokovec, Adršpach-Teplice Rocks,
Lomnický štít, Czarny Staw pod Rysami, Tatranská Lomnica, Mount
Bystrá, Slavkovský štít, Váci utca, Hrebienok

UK and Ireland: Guinness Storehouse, Calcot Manor, Staxigoe

Bolivia: Villazón

Peru: Castaño Overa Glacier, Alerce Glacier

Other: Kushk River, Kushk, Saint Mary of Valencia Cathedral, Mustafa
Centre, Temple of Olympian Zeus (Agrigento), Breckenridge Reservoir,
A1 Motorway (Italy), Cirat‎, Peacock Alley (jazz club)

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll get there! One day you can wallow
in your own multicultural global self-satisfaction too!

Steve