[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Downtime this morning

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:25:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Aryeh Gregor
<Simetrical+wikilist at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> As you can see, this doesn't really contain any info useful to anyone
> but server admins.  Which is why it was originally posted to
> wikitech-l, not wikien-l.

True, but thanks for explaining anyway. Much appreciated, and I do
find it interesting, even if my original post in this thread and some
of the responses to it said or implied I didn't. I've just been
reading the Wikipedia articles on naglios and ganglia, and they do
help quite a bit in understanding things.

Carcharoth