[WikiEN-l] deletionism in popular culture

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 00:23:52 UTC 2009

That's usually a worthwhile suggestion. The reason that won't work here,
though, is that PWD requires edits to the software to work. In other words,
this is an all-or-nothing enterprise-- we'd probably have to get the whole
project behind the complete overhaul before anything could be done.
Obviously, this is a major barrier to implementation.

- causa sui