[WikiEN-l] News agencies are not RSs

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:47:08 UTC 2009

Is it possible to call foul at this mailing list?  This is not an abstract
referendum about the George W. Bush administration policies; it's a
discussion that regards the physical safety of one kidnapping victim.  To
the extent that this victim's circumstances can be generalized, it regards
the safety and fate of others like him.

Wikipedians have tangible editorial and policy responsibilities regarding
the latter.  The former is tangential politics.  It is best to keep these
matters separate.

-Durova

http://durova.blogspot.com/