[WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:59:08 UTC 2009

Hi all, in two years of looking for solutions to the BLP issues have finally
stumbled upon an idea that hasn't been raised before. Basically it's this:
*Suppose we noindexed biographies of living persons, upon the subject's
request.* This would require developer assistance, and require a bit of
structure to make sure the ability doesn't get misused. An initial draft
proposal is at my blog. Am interested in thoughts and suggestions.

http://durova.blogspot.com/2009/06/biographies-of-living-persons-ingenius.html

Best regards,
Durova
--