[WikiEN-l] The current purges in English Wikipedia (...and my personal case)

Desiphral desiphral at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:12:31 UTC 2009

Thank you. After the unpleasant experience I went through, I wonder if there
are other people caught as collateral victims in this paid editing roundup.
Something needs to be done to prevent this. Plus that, generally, I find the
whole roundup process not addressing the issue of paid editing, just an
unproductive way to produce new heroes and villains.

Desiphral