[WikiEN-l] MediaWiki is getting a new programming language

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:53:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Judson Dunn<cohesion at sleepyhead.org> wrote:

<snip>

> {{#ifeq: string 1 | string 2 | value if true | value if false }} .

The help pages for templates are not very helpful.

Instinctively, and by looking at examples, I sort of know the above,
but I've never seen a help page that clearly explains how to use
templates and parser functions, let alone how to construct tables
(more a WYSIWYG problem). Maybe I've been looking at the wrong pages,
but if there are pages that clearly teach people how to construct
templates and tables, I'd really like to be pointed at them.

Carcharoth