[WikiEN-l] I can't live with [[WP:TPG]].

Elias Friedman elipongo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:54:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 6:21 AM, brewhaha%40edmc.net <brewhaha at edmc.net>wrote:

> This is about the second time that someone slapped me with a rule in Talk
> Page Guidelines. The one about revising your own comments can reduce
> revision rates to a snail's pace while you discuss them in e-mail. Please
> tell me that it is a joke that everyone ignores.

It's usually considered bad form to change your talk page comments,
especially if someone has already responded to them. This is because such
editing can change the tone and meaning of the other editor's comments. The
usual course of action if you want to take back something you wrote is to
strike it out and add material with your new opinion.

Elias Friedman A.S., EMT-P ⚕
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
elipongo at gmail.com
http://elipongo.blogspot.com/