[WikiEN-l] Blocking Verizon for slack enforcement regarding Jeremy Hanson/LtWinters

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 18 19:39:23 UTC 2009

I hav seen the SpamAssasin configuration of Tera-Byte internet.
I do not remember where it is, and I could ask them again. It did not contain much in the way of content scans, except for SMTP validity. It contained a *lot* of Realtime-Block-List ratings a year or two ago. Open relays are a closed topic (for me) in news:/news.admin.net-abuse.email (probably not on gmane). None are on my part of the internet. So, for that matter, is Paul Vixie's initial declaration that he does not want spam-friendly sites talking to him with *any* protocol. Since that time, I hav tried to use Trend MicroSystems RBL, to no effect--too many hoops, too little feedback. I make submissons to http://www.rfc-ignorant.org It probably costs them fourty thousand a year to be around.

There may indeed be thousands of proxies on the internet. Their main purpose is screening porn from children in the way of Net Nanny, but more dynamically and reliably.
_______
No one can abuse you without your permission.
--Ann Landers
That's an empowering lie. It usually does not serve you to remember exceptions. Either that or it pays you to make it true.