[WikiEN-l] Consensus (was To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!)

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:26:24 UTC 2009

In general when a proposal achieves the state where it does not face serious
opposition by the majority we consider that a "general agreement". In
general votes are given a month or so to go on. It depends on how many votes
are casted.
The key problem is people are sick and tired of the
deletionists-inclusionsist war. It has been going on for about 5 years
now. A lot of people are "avoiding the drama" till the dust could settle.

None of this has a fixed rule by the way... So I do not really have an easy
answer.

It may sound like I am rambling on without providing any answers which would
accurately describe how I am right now. Full of questions without any real
answers...

  - White Cat