[WikiEN-l] Rank hath its privileges

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:48:25 UTC 2009

> As far as I am concerned, this is a minor, if rather stupid, abuse of
> the tools.  Trout-slapping, rather than arbitration, seems in order.

I agree. Admins un-delete things all the time because they think it
might be useful to someone elsewhere (usually they undelete it to
someone's user space, but it makes little difference), the only
problem here was that the admin in question carelessly neglected to
follow the GFDL when doing so (and/or get permission from the
copyright owner).