[WikiEN-l] So, what is the deal with flagged revisions?

Nathan Russell windrunner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:37:49 UTC 2009

One issue that's bugged me for awhile wrt flagged revisions is whether
we'll have a problem with people saying that [[m:The Wrong Version]]
is still flagged, and theirs hasn't yet been.  Granted, if this
becomes an issue, it can be easily enough solved by flagging the
current version (and, if necessary, applying the usual 3rr sanctions)
- but is it likely to be one frequently enough to be a practical
inconvenience for the community?

Pakaran