[WikiEN-l] So, what is the deal with flagged revisions?

Apoc 2400 apoc2400 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:23:29 UTC 2009

> > Controversial articles must not be constantly backlogged because
> > reviewers are afraid of getting drawn into an edit war.
> I get the impression from this statement that traditional full dispute
> protection will still be needed. Will this still be available?

Yes, ordinary full protection is still available, as is ordinary
semi-protection.

There is also the new full-flagged-protection where instead of using
{{editprotected}} you can edit the draft and wait for an admin to flag. I
don't know if this will actually be used very often, since it doesn't really
stop edit wars.

OT: Is there any way I can make my messages thread properly without having
all messages sent to my email? I prefer to read the web archive.