[WikiEN-l] Annoying exonyms (was: hatnotes)

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 06:52:46 UTC 2009

In a message dated 8/22/2009 11:24:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bodnotbod at gmail.com writes:

> I do sometimes get into the mindset of thinking "everything I do with
> Wikipedia might be a waste of time" because I envision it collapsing,
> dying, being fatally attacked or somesuch.>>

------------------------

The "content" of Wikipedia, like malaria, is here to stay.  It's been
copied so many times by now, that nothing can eradicate it.
Wikipedia itself however probably won't live more than ten more years at
the most :)

In twenty years, we will live inside the matrix 24-7 with constant
streaming implants so there won't be an "Internet" per se, and computing power will
be distributed all-wetware-all-the-time.  After all any million step
computation can be done one step at a time by a million neurons, you don't even
have to be in a waking state.  Hey that's gives me an idea!

I'd better get to work right away on building a wetware bot attack plan.

W.J.