[WikiEN-l] Gridlock should be impossible.

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Aug 21 12:32:43 UTC 2009

One message someone rejected was about words for cluebot to eat. Maybe that
should go to tech, and only tech. It certainly would help if I got rejection
notices that were not botic. I do not find moderation notices very helpful,
because it actually encourages me to get beyond ten on a one day a week
burst, in order to stop them.

news:206791b10908190304k596e2ac4ma11dc853f3e665d2 at mail.gmail.com...