[WikiEN-l] Gridlock should be impossible.

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:04:57 UTC 2009

Less messages? If someone is on moderation, their messages will pile
up until they are moderated (also giving people the impression that
someone is sending messages through all at once), so it is unfair to
put that requirement on someone on moderation. If the messages are
irrelevant, why are the moderators letting them through? Or are the
moderators just there to stop spam? Also, some of those messages were
a day old. Maybe the moderators of this list need to start a thread to
discuss what the subscribers to the list want to see in terms of
moderation, including how quickly messages to the list should be
moderated (is a day's delay acceptable? A week's delay? What sort of
things should be moderated?).

Carcharoth