[WikiEN-l] Motion To Disqualify a Candidate if it supplied misinformation...

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Aug 21 07:06:53 UTC 2009

In contrast to a statement on the candidate's user page, the candidate does
not a hav a sterling record of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NPA . The
motion might involve renaming my account and finding the candidate guilty of
a personal attack, which about five administrators trusted and supported in
about three block motions. I can't even use e-mail without using an account
that I created on another project. I do not blame those administrators for
trusting another administrator. I wish that the administrator who actually
performed the block did not confirm his own statement. I am glad that
jehochman offered to do an unblock. I am disappointed that he did not follow
through.
_______
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:brewhaha@edmc.net

news:9966848.381250633251139.JavaMail.SYSTEM at ATSL_Laptop...