[WikiEN-l] Motion To Disqualify a Candidate if it suppliedmisinformation...

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Aug 21 06:48:03 UTC 2009

In my own interests, I won't. I already brought the motion before the
candidate, and one of the witnesses to my motion blocked me from
unblock-en-l for bringing it before them, too. The candidate I would name
was not elected, so the motion is for next year.
_______
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:brewhaha%40edmc.net