[WikiEN-l] Annoying hatnotes

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 09:43:27 UTC 2009

Here is what I think you mean.  In a situation where there are only two
items that might be confused with each other, should we have a page for
those? Or should we, at the top of each item, merely point at the other
item?  That's what it sounds like to me.  And in that situation, where
we have two things both called say "White Glove", we should just point
at each of them, from the top of the other article, thus not have a
disamg page to list two items.

Will Johnson