[WikiEN-l] Report a Problem hack

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 19 02:49:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Samuel Klein<meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Emily Monroe<bluecaliocean at me.com> wrote:
>> I'd like it. Good for new page patrollers'.
>
> +1 for neat little pop-ups and easy error reporting.  Can we also do
> something like this to report general interface and software bugs?
>
> SJ
That would possibly be a bad idea for bugs, bugs should be discussed
at the Village pump (or local equivalent) to see if it is really a bug
so it can be discussed then someone can file it on bugzilla with the
all the revelant information and make a note of it in the discussion
so several copies of the same bug aren't created.